Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Loud Morning

It's been a rough morning. Lots of crying from the three youngest, especially the youngest, AD, who is really, really loud, and lots of running and screaming from the three oldest. Jeeri came down at one point as I was cleaning up the painting, (washing hands, washing the table, getting the paint out of reach) and AD was in full voice, and entertained the troops until I could get to AD, who was poopy, hungry, grumpy and tired. We managed to fit in - breakfast, outside time, painting with tempra, music, dancing, twirling, playing with cars, dishes, hats, beads, blocks, books, balls and fishing poles, 8 diaper changes, 6 potty trips, lunch, clean-up time and washing hands 18 times, not counting my own.

They are all sleeping, now and it is quiet. EW left to go to his 3 y.o. check-up and I don't think he will be back, but he might be. My back and neck hurt, but I
already did took my meds.

No comments: